Our little Brooklyn is sick, she has got a mild case of RSV, and with that has come a very tired baby. She cant sleep well because her noes is so pluged up, and she has been running a fever for 3 days now. Its just so hard for me to have her feeling so yucky and there is not a darn thing I can do about it. It makes me feel so helpless. As the mommy I want to be able to fix everything, and make all the booboos go away. I am sure this is not the last time I will feel like this, unfortuatly I know this is just a side effect of parenting that I will just have to deal with.
This is why I am blogging at 5am...my little one is asleep in her swing next to me since she was not able to sleep in her bed. Lets hope that this does not last much longer....we shall see :(
This is why I am blogging at 5am...my little one is asleep in her swing next to me since she was not able to sleep in her bed. Lets hope that this does not last much longer....we shall see :(
Here are some pics of her before this horable little bug got to my baby:
No comments:
Post a Comment