Monday, April 18, 2011
5 months and counting
Brooklyn is now officially months old..freak the time sure does fly. I just want to hold her all day long and just keep her little. I was just thinking today about how much has really changed over the last 5 months...our house has become over run by baby toys, i have to add 45 mins to my morning routine, I get no on and off sleep, me heart is over flowing with gratitude, love, and dreams of what my little girl will one day accomplish. I can truly say that this new calling in my life is defiantly the best that there is...don't get me wrong I love being a daughter, a wife, and every other hat out there. But I would have to defiantly say that I see no better calling in life that this. I will all ways have gratitude in my heart towards my Father is Heaven for sending this precious little spirit into my arms and Heart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment