Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

County Fair!!

Welcome to the BE County Fair!



Get your cow boy gear and lets hit the RODEO



What is a county rodeo with out the Royalty.



Now to the animals....and a shoulder ride from dad.




I think that this roster has smoother feathers then my hair,..beautiful. I am thinking that it is rosters like this one is where the famous are getting their feather hair extensions.



And can we say crazy hair?
This was Brooklyn's first year at the fair and she did great, even with the killer heat and the long days. we had a great time watching to rodeo. And on Saturday went out for dinner and to see all of the many animals...the poor things looked like they were ready to just be done. Did I say that it was HOT. We were all just dripping,but evne with all of that it was a fun time and in my eyes a great tradition. To me this is the kick off to fall. I always know that summer has come to an end when the fair hits, next will be another great family tradition...Labor Day, and one more will be Peach Days... oh what a fun 3 weeks this will be! Fall I am so ready for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment