My dear hubby brought this box in off of the front porch the other day, and could not figure out what I had ordered.
Well you see I did not order this... I WON IT!!!! I never win, especially on blogger giveaways....but this time I DID!!! i was ecstatic when I pulled up Dorrie's blog and read that I was the winner, little ol me..really..i was a little blown out of the water. So when this came in the mail it just made my day!
I pooped the sucker open and here is what I found in side...
when she said it was a cutting board I figured just a normal size...but WOWZER this sucker is thicker then my actual counter top all but fills my whole work space
( I know I dont really have a lot of work space but still this thing is huge)
I LOVE IT!!! I love the color, i love the look, i just love every thing about it! My husband did not quite understand this whole blog giveaway thing, but really he does not understand the whole BLOG thing in general, so we will work on that.
Thank you so much you can visit Dorie's sweet little blog at http://tuesdayswithdorie.blogspot.com/




No comments:
Post a Comment